Door Chock - a term used in the fire service to describe a DOOR WEDGE that is used to hold open a door, or not allow it to close. The chocks are manufactured in the USA using glass injected plastic and neodymium magnets. The Magnetic Chock takes the process to another level making it, The ULTIMATE DOOR WEDGE.
- Great for Hotels!
- Great for Cleaning Crews!
- Great for Moving Crews!
- Great for school safety!
Who has purchased The Magnetic Chock?
- Fire Departments
- Police Departments
- Security Services
- Schools Districts
- Food Distribution
- Commercial Cleaning Crews
- Moving Companies
- Power Plant Operations
- Maintenance Engineering
- Various Governmental Agencies
- Personal home use including a cowboy in Georgia for one of his barns!
The Magnetic Chock was designed by a firefighter/paramedic. The chocks were quickly discovered to work well in many other professional environments. They included but are not limited to Police, Security, Task Force, Moving Crews, Hotel Crews, Maintenance and Engineering. We’ve even sold chocks to individuals using them at home.
The Magnetic Chock was originally designed to be used on the strike plate of the door jamb. This allowed for easy application and high visibility. The second generation of the chocks allowed the user to apply the chocks in many different locations including over the hinge pin. The middle magnet was designed to stick to the top of the hinge pin, securing the chock and holding the door in the open position.
The Magnetic Chock can be placed over the catch on the strike plate and will prevent the door from closing or latching shut.
- If the jamb is made of wood, or another non-metalic material, the magnets are measured to attach to the screws on the strike plate.
- On metal jambs The Magnetic Chock may be used anywhere along the jamb, including over the catch on the strike plate.
- The Magnetic Chock easy access into buildings, apartments or rooms, while still allowing the door to close 98% of the way.
Contact Us Today!
Schools Factories Industrial Plants Moving Crews Cleaning Crews EMS Fire Departments Maintenance Police
Want to become a distributor? Email use for details!
- Great for controlling the flow path during fire operations!
- Great for everyday use in many different industries!
- How will you use your chock?